JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Havent looked around TOO much, but i have the 500 cruiser w/ a pistol grip, 18 in. barrel & I want to get a full stock with the pistol grip on it. Maybe a longer barrel just to switch it up & shoot some clay targets...Any advice on where to get that kinda stuff for a decent price? Also, any info on a flashlight attachment. I have looked at the Surfire ones, but i just cant bring myself to pay $350 for one...Nice, but i'm not gonna pay that.......i dont think, lol

I have the folding ATI stock.. cheap, sturdy and locks up well. I did have to shave my stock wood foregrip a bit so it would not impact the folded stock.. I have had this setup for over 20+ years now on my bedside HDG, no issues. Here's what it looks like:

If you want a fixed stock, these are great

http://www.speedfeedinc.com/products.html

What do you consider cheap? Check eBay, for 70-80 bucks I got a blackhawk spec-ops recoil reducing stock with pistol grip last year. They are 120 retail
Also got a surefire light used mint for 180.

I had an ATI m4 style stock with pistol grip that worked and felt great, got it for about 75 after taxes, but you could probably find it cheaper.

Here's their website
<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
thanx for the info, sounds like i'll be hitting up e-bay... & to SVT-ROY, thanx for the info on the Surefire...180 is WAY more reasonable price...i'll have to keep an eye out

I got an <broken link removed> on gunbroker for $20. It's not the recoil reducing reducing stock, but I didn't really think I needed that for an extra $100.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top