JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to trade my Mossberg 500 for a small carry gun. It has a 28" vent rib barrel. 2 years old, completely stock, in great condition, not a scratch or ding on it. It is literally like new except for some completely expected finish wear on the action bars. It has had roughly 300 rounds through it while shooting clays. Never hunted with. Barrel and exterior was cleaned literally every time shot. Interior cleaned a handful of times. I would really like to trade this for a P3AT or LCP. If you have one of these guns and would consider a trade, please PM me and we can discuss terms. Might be open to other trades (doesn't hurt to ask) but don't be offended with a "thanks but no thanks". Cash price for those really wanting one would be $250, for now.

Pictures show the stocks being mismatched in color but that is just the picture. Color is much closer in real life. Finish is perfect as the same day as it was bought.

Also comes with 3 chokes, choke key, hunting plug and original box with unopened manuals and lock.

View attachment 189327
View attachment 189328
View attachment 189329
View attachment 189330
View attachment 189331
View attachment 189332