Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mossberg 500 - Ported, Desert Tan from the factory!

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by RedneckRampage, Oct 6, 2013.

1. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

I just got this on a trade, but I really don't care for the tan. What I have is a Mossberg 500 with an 18" FACTORY ported barrel, FACTORY tan finish, and FACTORY pistol grip. From what I can find, this is a Davidson's Exclusive. Currently it has a Knoxx Recoil Reducing adjustable AR style stock on it, but also comes with the pistol grip. I have not shot this, but was told that it only had about a box of birdshot through it, and it looks like that. The tan paint/coating on the forend has been removed, so it is black and matches the stock. I added links to the gun and the stock. Gun is $445 new, stock is $107 new. I am asking $400 for the package. This is a great HD set up. Your wife or girlfriend can shoot it with the adjustable recoil reducing stock, too!

Link to gun: www.galleryofguns.com - Gun Genie - Davidson's most popular and powerful search engine to find and buy guns at galleryofguns.com

Link to stock: BLACKHAWK! Knoxx SpecOps Recoil Reducing Shotgun Stock for Mossberg 12 Gauge Models 500, 535, 590, 835 and Maverick 88

What I'd really like to do is trade! Here is my list (off the top of my head), feel free to offer me whatever you might think I'd like!

-Mossberg 590/590A1 with bead sight
    -Remington 870, pretty much any configuration.
    -Lever guns
    -Single action .357 or .44, .44 preferred
    -Quality Semi-autos
    -Double action magnum caliber revolvers
    -S&W J-Frame
    -Ruger LCP
    -Hunting rifles (Ruger, Remington, Winchester, Maybe Savage or other along the line)
    -Single shot .410 shotgun

-.44 mag. ammo.

I can maybe add a little cash, and I'll happily take cash/trade combos. I can text pictures ONLY! My email is not working with pictures. If you are serious, PM me a phone number, and I will text you pictures ASAP.

MrCaprioni and (deleted member) like this.
  2. RedneckRampage

Lowering price to $350obo. I will take $300 without the Knoxx stock. If I don't get any offers in the next couple days, I think I'm going to see if I can strip the tan coating off and use this as a truck gun.... Lets hear the offers!

3. filsonhand

filsonhand In the Silicon Forest Smooth as a Rhino 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I had one that was spray painted and break cleaner worked like a champ

4. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

+1 for the non chlorinated brake cleaner works great for cleaning prior to paint and won't attack polymer. Have you considered using the tan for the base color and just doing a camo pattern? Some of those foliage patterns out there look pretty good. Especially for a truck gun!

5. RedneckRampage

Back to the top...lets hear offers. I don't care how little your offer is worth, if I like it, I'll do it.

6. RedneckRampage

SPF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.