JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Selling my Mossberg 500 that I bought earlier this year. I didn't put a single shell through it. The previous owner said he did but not a ton.

I installed the Magpul stock, (comes with box, spacers, original stock, and pistol grip. Also comes as shown with the Magpul pump with a Magpul picatiny rail with a Haley's strategic Inforce. One of the newer models. I also installed Mossberg ghost ring sights. Front sight is held on with JB Weld.

I have a newborn and I just don't see myself shooting anytime soon. Not looking for trades and not in a rush to sell this. I payed $250 for the shotgun, $20 for the pistol grip, $110 for the stock, $130 for the light, $20 for the picatiny section, and $80 for he sights. I'm asking for $500 with the transfer on buyer. Preferably at either Tropics.

Again, I'm not really looking for trades as I really don't shoot much anymore. Feel free to text me at 360 eight5two four5zero1

Located in Battle Ground

37D07930-E753-4326-B686-E02B91D6251F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.