JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good reliable 18.5" barrel HD 500 in good used condition. Have shot plenty of bird shot through it and never used 3 inch or magnum rounds so the barrel is in excellent shape as is the function of the gun all together. Capable of 3 inch but as it has been just shot for fun it has only seen light loads and been a trustworthy companion knowing the 18.5 inch shotty is there if needed for HD. It has the regular butt stock on it right now but I have a pistol grip you can change it over to with a sling and the bolts needed to do so that will come with it to convert to pistol grip only.

Per a few PMs I should add to avoid privately answering over and over it is a 5+1 capacity Mossberg. I have kept it for HD loaded with 3" buckshot.

Bought it used in like new condition from a local shop and it has a odd pump on it with what looks like a hole for a light but just has a metal insert in there. I have never taken it out or bothered checking into why it has that and the velcro on the other side as it does not effect anything on the gun. If you removed the metal insert you could fit a small mag light or something in there. I am unsure why the pics will not load but I will get them on here soon.

250obo

Possibly trade for a .22 revolver or quality pistol. Maybe a good .22 rifle plus cash or not if its a very nice .22

moss5001.jpg

moss5002.jpg

moss5003.jpg

Last Edited:
Good reliable 18.5" barrel HD 500 in good used condition. Have shot plenty of bird shot through it and never used 3 inch or magnum rounds so the barrel is in excellent shape as is the function of the gun all together. Capable of 3 inch but as it has been just shot for fun it has only seen light loads and been a trustworthy companion knowing the 18.5 inch shotty is there if needed for HD. It has the regular butt stock on it right now but I have a pistol grip you can change it over to with a sling and the bolts needed to do so that will come with it to convert to pistol grip only.

Per a few PMs I should add to avoid privately answering over and over it is a 5+1 capacity Mossberg. I have kept it for HD loaded with 3" buckshot.

Bought it used in like new condition from a local shop and it has a odd pump on it with what looks like a hole for a light but just has a metal insert in there. I have never taken it out or bothered checking into why it has that and the velcro on the other side as it does not effect anything on the gun. If you removed the metal insert you could fit a small mag light or something in there. I am unsure why the pics will not load but I will get them on here soon.

250obo
Get ahold of me I

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.