JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Chehalis
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is a brand new Mossberg 500 20 gauge with a 26" barrel. This is the field model. I have had this a few months and have not fired it yet. It comes with everything that it came with from the factory.

Here is a link to the exact gun:

Price is $350. I'll cover the transfer in Centralia. If we meet somewhere else, the transfer is on the buyer.

OxrU4Yn.jpg

Gi3dG0u.jpg

HS1Q8vO.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi, I'm very interested, but short on the cash for it currently.
I have quite a bit of 12 gauge ammo I'd like include if you are interested. 6 boxes of 7.5 shot from Winchester & Fiocchi (one box is mostly full), ~1.5 boxes of turkey loads (Winchester Long Beard), and ~1.5 boxes of deer loads (Federal & Remington sabot). Would you be interested in $225 cash, and all of the above ammo? I will pay for the transfer cost too of course. There is a place in Vancouver I've used before for gun transfers called Tropics Pawn and Loan right off of I-5. They do transfers by appointment, but are usually pretty accommodating.
If this doesn't interest you then I understand. I could save up for the full price later, but not sure when.
Thanks, Patrick

12 gauge 7.5 shot.jpeg partial 7.5 shot box.jpeg 12 gauge deer & turkey rounds.jpeg partial turkey load box.jpeg partial deer load box.jpeg

Hi, I'm very interested, but short on the cash for it currently.
I have quite a bit of 12 gauge ammo I'd like include if you are interested. 6 boxes of 7.5 shot from Winchester & Fiocchi (one box is mostly full), ~1.5 boxes of turkey loads (Winchester Long Beard), and ~1.5 boxes of deer loads (Federal & Remington sabot). Would you be interested in $225 cash, and all of the above ammo? I will pay for the transfer cost too of course. There is a place in Vancouver I've used before for gun transfers called Tropics Pawn and Loan right off of I-5. They do transfers by appointment, but are usually pretty accommodating.
If this doesn't interest you then I understand. I could save up for the full price later, but not sure when.
Thanks, Patrick

View attachment 1345907 View attachment 1345908 View attachment 1345909 View attachment 1345911 View attachment 1345913
Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I've got lots of 12 gauge at the moment. Feel free to pm other offers as I'm not opposed to trades or cash/trade offers.

For sale is a brand new Mossberg 500 20 gauge with a 26" barrel. This is the field model. I have had this a few months and have not fired it yet. It comes with everything that it came with from the factory.

Here is a link to the exact gun:

Price is $350. I'll cover the transfer in Centralia. If we meet somewhere else, the transfer is on the buyer.

View attachment 1250666

View attachment 1250667

View attachment 1250668
Interested and ready to buy. I can meet in Centralia this week to verify all and complete purchase.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.