JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Used barrels are tougher to come by in the wild these days, but on my weekly LGS circuit, I found 1 ribbed modified 28, and another with an adjustable choke but no rib. I scarfed up the ribbed modified for a hunnerd bucks. I would have got both, but there were other treasures I found too.. PAX

Getting anything for a Mossberg is real difficult for the last couple months. I've got a 12ga 500 that I contemplated getting a new stock set for (I want wood, its got the original plastic set) - I've yet to find a set for less than $250. I also want to get a new safety button & detent for it - the current one was in bad shape when I inherited that gun, and its damn near impossible to put the gun on safe, or get it back to fire if you do.

My dad had a 20 ga 500 sitting in his closet - came out of an auction in very rough condition. The receiver and barrel are good, but the wood butt stock was cracked and missing a big chunk right at the tang. I couldn't find *any* stock sets on eBay, and the big Internet parts houses like Brownells & Midway were sold out. I also need a trigger group for the 20 guage, as the trigger guard was cracked and missing half of it.

All I can reliably find for mossy shotguns right now are mag springs and pretty aluminum followers. Everything else is either vapor-ware, or costs more than a new gun.

Getting anything for a Mossberg is real difficult for the last couple months.... I also want to get a new safety button & detent for it - the current one was in bad shape when I inherited that gun, and its damn near impossible to put the gun on safe, or get it back to fire if you do.

Mossberg 500,505,535,590,590a1,835,930 12/20ga [SAFETY BUTTON 5 PC. KIT]

Buy-it-Now $25 for full setup, with more than 10 in stock