JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My son has outgrown his first duck hunting gun so I am looking to move it on to someone else with a young hunter. This is a 20 gauge shotgun. I am not sure exactly how to measure barrel length, but it is roughly 21" long. The stock comes with a spacer so the LOP can be adjusted between 11.5 and 12.5". I always had a problem with the top mounted safety being a bit sticky, so I upgraded it to an oversize safety which helped. I still have the original one as well. Gun comes with three chokes.

This was a great first gun for my son and I started him with Fiochi light target loads. The gun has been well used in the salt marshes north of Seattle. It has some surface rust and a few spots of pitting. I tried to capture those in the picture. I want to be clear that this is not a safe queen, but a used hunting gun. May not be pretty, but it has always operated flawlessly. Asking $125 plus shipping.

Mossberg1.JPG Mossberg2.JPG Mossberg3.JPG Mossberg4.JPG Mossberg5.JPG Mossberg6.JPG

Last Edited:
I have one of these its also a great home defense gun for my wife, 18" barrel and it fits her perfectly. 20 gauge #3 buckshot will do a number on a bad guy with less danger to neighbors/adjoining apartments. I also let my grand nephew shoot clay pigeons with it, its a quality gun. GLWS!

Hello,
I am in need of something to protect my family as we have begun to get bullets with wifes name on it so we are looking in a hurry and this would be perfect for her

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.