JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mossberg receiver is sold. Maverick receiver is sold.

I ended up with a spare Mossberg 500 receiver. The receiver is completely stripped of parts and there are some blemishes on the finish. When I originally purchased it there was a pistol grip mounted, but I haven't checked with Mossberg to find out if it left the factory as a PGO firearm, or as a shotgun.

I also have a Maverick 88 receiver, also stripped of parts. The main difference between the Maverick and Mossberg receivers is that the Mossberg has a tang mounted safety, and the Maverick has the safety built into the trigger group. The Maverick receiver also only uses one action bar.

For trade I'd be interested in ammo (22, 9, 40, 45, 12ga) or potentially anything else firearms related.

Mossberg:
Sold

Maverick:
Sold

YQRk9hWl.jpg

Q21OXLol.jpg

LKoBW1Gl.jpg

YtnU3Jil.jpg

dV8ocZel.jpg

tChg4TSl.jpg

blDCfzvl.jpg

f4uaFg6l.jpg

Last Edited:
Mossberg receiver is sold. Maverick receiver still available.

I ended up with a spare Mossberg 500 receiver. The receiver is completely stripped of parts and there are some blemishes on the finish. When I originally purchased it there was a pistol grip mounted, but I haven't checked with Mossberg to find out if it left the factory as a PGO firearm, or as a shotgun.

I also have a Maverick 88 receiver, also stripped of parts. The main difference between the Maverick and Mossberg receivers is that the Mossberg has a tang mounted safety, and the Maverick has the safety built into the trigger group. The Maverick receiver also only uses one action bar.

For trade I'd be interested in ammo (22, 9, 40, 45, 12ga) or potentially anything else firearms related.

Cash price is $40

Mossberg:
Sold

Maverick:
View attachment 116096
View attachment 116097
View attachment 116098
View attachment 116099
I'll trade you a case of Winchester AA 12 ga shells for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.