JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$375 firm

Up for sale is a practically brand new Mossberg 500 JIC model, blued, with a 18.5 inch barrel and a 4+1 capacity. It has been literally shot once, and, cleaned, and then put away for a couple months.

I have installed an ATI over-folding stock, however the original pistol grip and nuts and bolts are provided in the case that you want to convert it back, or even into a traditional shotgun (I ordered all the screws for them thinking I would need them.)

Included:
A Plano hard case
Extra nuts and bolts for other stocks
Original pistol grip
JIC tube (The kind you can theoretically bury in the sand and dig up 50 years from now)
Several 25-round boxes of ammo
A Sling
12 gauge bore snake
A shotgun shell holder that you can wrap around your waist, holds 25 rounds I believe.
And probably other stuff I can't even think of right now that I'll throw in.

I have 2 other firearms for sale, including a Ruger 10/22 and a vintage Remington 572 fieldmaster that I will be posting on here.

I would prefer selling, but I would consider a trade plus or minus cash:

An AK-47 variant
AR-15
Semi-automatic handgun (Just tell me what you've got that you want to get rid of, like something that just isn't your cup of tea... no lemons please.)
Anything that you think I might be interested in, just hit me up about it.

My father is a police officer, as was his dad, and my mother's dad, so I am very inclined to NOT sell to suspicious people, or anyone who does not seem to have good intentions. NO felons, or anyone that cannot legally posses a firearm. By responding to this ad, you agree that you are legally able to posses a firearm and that you are not making a straw purchase, and that you have nothing but law-abiding intentions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.