JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling what one of my friends likes to call my "Zombie Gun" - Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader with factory M4 style collapsable stock.

Factory features:

18.5" bbl
Black (Parkerized?) finish
ATI collapsable AR stock with buttpad and removable 5 round shell carrier
Nylon foregrip strap

Added features:

Tac-Star 6 round shell carrier on receiver (overkill with the other carrier, I know, but you'll be happy to have it when the zombies come)
Picatinny top rail
Picatinny front end tri-rail
LED tactical weapon light mounted to said front rail (w/pressure pad, not installed)
Uncle Mike's Quick Detach sling swivels
(I ordered a Blackhawk sling online but never got it :angry: )

I'll also throw in a box of Federal Top Gun practice shells, 10 Winchester slugs and 10 Winchester 00 buck, and some Aguila mini shot shells. I'll toss it all in an old zippered nylon case.

(In like new condition, I put 2 blank Aguila mini shells through it on New Years)

$450

Photos to come soon. Hopefully.

Here's what it looks like stock:

50420.jpg

Sorry, no trades. I need cash to move.

And sorry for the continued lack of pics. Got in a huge fight with the ex last night regarding getting my damn camera back. Oh well. If you are really interested in it, you can always see it in person.

Unfortunately no... Mossberg didn't combo that bbl with this stock. And to use the factory breacher bbl you need to also swap out the mag tube to the 590 style... That combined with the fact Mossberg won't sell the breacher bbl to the public, and they are almost unobtainium through their LE dealers means tough luck for me... I really wanted that bbl too :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.