JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
22 lr,l,s; tubular magazine, 15(lr), 18(l), 22(s). 23" barrel. Weight 7 lbs. Two piece Mannlicher stock with cheekpiece and pistol grip, swivels. No. S106 ramp front sight, No. 4 receiver sight, S107 rear. Made 1940 - 1945.

This rifle is in exceptional condition for a 65-70 yr old gun. A true safe queen.
The wood retains its original finish, I'm not sure what kind of wood, guessing walnut. Blueing on rifle is also VERY good. All factory target sights are present on the rifle, including peep sight and aperature. I don't know much about the scope late 60s early 70s era? - 3x9 Challenger by Weaver (US Made) - appears to be aluminum tube. Turrets and crosshairs click and move as they should. Very nice, clear scope. If any members have any info on the scope, feel free to PM me and let me know. Has a Havlin scope mount that uses the original rifle mounting taps. I have the original bolt dust cover that was removed for scope mount clearance. I have only test-fired this rifle - just a few rounds of .22 short just to make sure everything works. I have yet to take it out to the range.

$280 cash price otherwise the only rifle trade I'm looking for is a Remington nylon 66 or 77 in excellent condition, other than that I'm open to any handgun trade offers you want to throw out there.

FTF Tigard area, OR res only.

DSCI0543.jpg
DSCI0546.jpg
DSCI0551.jpg
DSCI0559.jpg
DSCI0562.jpg

bump w/price reduction $260

I have the Remington nylon 66 you are looking for and I collect Mossberg 22 bolt actions. I live in Lebanon but can hook up real easy somewhere inbetween. Send me your email adress and I will send pictures of the 66. It has a scope and I believe the opens sites also. Rifle is in extremely nice condition.

Louie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.