JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale or trade are these fine Mosberg 22 rifles. The 46M has the two rear sites and is tube fed. Holds about 18 or 19 rounds. The 142A has the drop down fore end, Mossberg 4X scope, canvas sling and "T" bolt handle and magazine fed. Both in good condition and great shooters The 142A is sold pending funds. I just need to thin the herd. My price is $250 each and I am firm on that. Cash is king but I am willing to trade, no shotguns or 22 rifles. (I have too many.) Legal fees are on the new owner and I will meet from Eugene to Keizer. I can't handle the metro traffic. I can take other photos if needed. For an Extra $75 bucks I will throw in another 46M that had a nice even coat of surface rust. I have wooled a lot of it off but it is still there. Good clean bore and good wood. Worth the money just in parts. If interested, please PM me and we can take it from there.

MVC-046S.JPG MVC-047S.JPG MVC-048S.JPG MVC-049S.JPG MVC-050S.JPG MVC-051S.JPG MVC-052S.JPG MVC-053S.JPG

Last Edited:
I have a rock wall on my place and I trimmed the blackberry vines hanging down the cliff at 45 yards. Yes, they are great shooters and the rusted one functions just fine even with the extra coat of finish. How far above Portland is Everson?

It is indeed.
You have a couple of good ones here for sure...you don't see a 142 often along with a Mossberg scope , mounts and sling...
Again I wish you the best with your sale.
Andy

Up for sale or trade are these fine Mosberg 22 rifles. The 46M has the two rear sites and is tube fed. Holds about 18 or 19 rounds. The 142A has the drop down fore end, Mossberg 4X scope, canvas sling and "T" bolt handle and magazine fed. Both in good condition and great shooters. I just need to thin the herd. My price is $250 each and I am firm on that. Cash is king but I am willing to trade, no shotguns or 22 rifles. (I have too many.) Legal fees are on the new owner and I will meet from Eugene to Keizer. I can't handle the metro traffic. I can take other photos if needed. For an Extra $75 bucks I will throw in another 46M that had a nice even coat of surface rust. I have wooled a lot of it off but it is still there. Good clean bore and good wood. Worth the money just in parts. If interested, please PM me and we can take it from there.

View attachment 566110 View attachment 566111 View attachment 566112 View attachment 566113 View attachment 566114 View attachment 566115 View attachment 566116 View attachment 566117
I am interested in your 142a I have one and would to pick up another for my granddaughter.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.