JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a nice Mossberg 464 lever action rifle in 30-30. It is a straight grip wood and blued steel rifle. It has around 40 rounds total through it and has never been hunted with. It will come with a Burris Fullfield 2 scope with Ballistic plex reticle, and Warne steel bases with their Maxima QD rings. Grovtech sling swivle studs. I am also giving 35 rounds of Winchester factory ammo with it. Rifle is in good shape and msrp is 518. Asking $375. I am selling because i do not have the safe space anymore.

View attachment 379145

I have a nice Mossberg 464 lever action rifle in 30-30. It is a straight grip wood and blued steel rifle. It has around 40 rounds total through it and has never been hunted with. It will come with a Burris Fullfield 2 scope with Ballistic plex reticle, and Warne steel bases with their Maxima QD rings. Grovtech sling swivle studs. I am also giving 35 rounds of Winchester factory ammo with it. Rifle is in good shape and msrp is 518. Asking $325. I am selling because i do not have the safe space anymore.

View attachment 379145

PM sent

That's an even better deal than I originally gave it credit for. Now comes the wrangling and teeth gnashing where I try to convince myself I don't need it.

I have a mossberg 835 turkey shotgun, mossyoak breakup camo, fibre optic sights, compensated barrel, takes 2/34-3inch and 3.5 inch shells plus turkey choke, great for turkeys or goose? thumbnail_IMG_20180802_172001802.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.