JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a spare mossberg barrel I figured I'd put on here to let someone get some use out of. It's seen VERY little use. Will work with 500 and maverick for sure... maybe others??? Open to offers of cash or trade. 12ga $95 obo

Trades I would like are hogue pistol grip for mossberg or a pistol grip stock. Some AK cleaning rods and folding stock. AR stuff. But Im open to whatever so just offer it up.

Last Edited:
I have a spare mossberg barrel I figured I'd put on here to let someone get some use out of. It's seen VERY little use. Will work with 500 and maverick for sure... maybe others??? Open to offers of cash or trade. 12ga

Just FYI before the mods ding you:

• All want to sell ads are required to have a price
    We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.

Accu choke

image.jpg

So far I'm thinking I'm gonna go with VONBOYD on this barrel guys. Hey pm me a phone number if you wanna let me text you about this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top