JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a decent Mossberg model 152 with original magazine and desirable factory target peep sight.
Google mossberg 152 for some nice pics

Looking to trade for a charter arms pathfinder revolver .22. other charter arms possibly.
Others that catch my interest are hi point 9mm carbines and other .22lr DA revolvers. a beater 30-30 truck gun would work also. My stuff is not top shelf, nor am I looking for top shelf stuff, trying to get some things done prior to the new laws.

I also have an old stevens .410 single shot that could go either way if trade is askew one side or the other and it will com with 2 boxes of shells.

can text or email pics.

Lets talk via PM

Last Edited:
open to 22 da lower end revolvers or a hi point carbine in 9 or 45. got the mossy 152 and old j stevens .410, which will go 2+ boxes of shotshells. ftf, cabelas tualatin works best. would also consider a 22 auto pistola if its to my liking, a 30-30
Have a decent Mossberg model 152 with original magazine and desirable factory target peep sight.
Google mossberg 152 for some nice pics

Looking to trade for a charter arms pathfinder revolver .22. other charter arms possibly.
Others that catch my interest are hi point 9mm carbines and other .22 DA revolvers.

I also have an old stevens .410 single shot that could go either way if trade is askew one side or the other.
can text or email pics.

Lets talk via PM

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.