JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling a Mossberg 151M-B in .22lr. I bought this as a non-functional project gun several years ago and haven't worked on it, now I need room for other things. I tried to include a lot of pictures so you can make a decision about even inquiring about this rifle. I can fit eight .22lr dummy rounds into the tube but it does not seem to feed or chamber these rounds. The front and rear sights are missing, I had intended to mount a scope using the rail on the receiver. There is what appears to be surface rust as shown in the pictures. The stock shows handling wear consistent with some use in its life.

Over the years I have read these were very nice rifles, but haven't experienced that joy first hand. I will also include 550 rounds of Federal 36grain copper plated hollow points with the sale, that way you'll have something that works on day one of your purchase.

There may some useful information here: http://home.epix.net/~damguy/models.htm

I prefer to meet at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha/Beaverton. They currently have a $25 transfer fee. Trade interests for this are 10mm ammo, projectiles, or brass.

IMG_1135.jpg IMG_1136.jpg IMG_1137.jpg IMG_1138.jpg IMG_1139.jpg IMG_1140.jpg IMG_1142.jpg IMG_1143.jpg IMG_1145.jpg IMG_1146.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.