JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Portland/Tillamook
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here's your chance to get a solid rifle and scope plus ammo to practice and hunt with!

I'm trying to make room in the safe and consolidate calibers, etc. trying to find a good new home for this rifle. I previously listed this then closed the ad because I decided to keep it, now back on the block.

It is model Mossberg 100 ATR, chambered in .30-06. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mossberg+100+atr+30-06+review

It is a proven elk killer, I've killed multiple bulls with it at ranges over 200 yards with it before switching to a different hunting rifle. It has a camo synthetic stock, comes with sling. The scope is a Leupold Rifleman 3X9-42.

It's been hunted in the Coast Range winters and has a fine freckling of surface rust over almost all of the outside of the barrel from exposure over time to rain. The rust is surface level, no pitting and none on the gun's receiver or the inside of the bore (clean and crisp).

I can sell it either with or without the scope and either with or without a good bunch of hunting ammo to go with it: $400 $350 $300 for the rifle alone, $550 $500 $450 for the rifle and scope.

I've got about 260 rounds of .30-06 that I'd love to package with the gun. It's mostly Remington and Federal, both 180 and 150 grain in new, unopened boxes. Several boxes have been opened and are missing a few rounds that have been shot, another 15 or so loose rounds. If I was just selling the ammo by itself, I'd try to get $300 for it, though I'd bundle it with the gun for $250, less than a dollar/round, which is probably what I paid for it, not making anything on it.

I have a fairly flexible schedule to meet at an FFL in the Portland Metro area, or Tillamook and Washington Counties, buyer pays transfer fees.

I'm mostly interested in cash and trying to thin the herd, but will always consider trade offers. Full sized 9mm Glock or M&P would be top of the list, would also consider trades or partial trades for a canoe, high quality tents, small lightweight good/pro quality chainsaw, other outdoor gear, silver... Please send a private message.

IMG_8376.JPG IMG_8377.JPG IMG_8378.JPG IMG_8379.JPG IMG_8380.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Knocked $50 off the price: Now $350 for the rifle alone, $500 with the scope, still an additional $250 for ~260 rounds of ammo if you want to bundle it together with the rifle, still open to trades...

Last Edited:
No, I'll either sell it with the rifle or take it off and keep it myself if someone would prefer to buy the rifle cheaper and mount their own scope.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.