JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want a "7.62-mm sniper machine gun."
Question, just to have one or are you wanting more than one? I have thought about setting up a few in the woods during elk season for elk hunting. That way I can cover a lot of area from the comfort of the RV. Just not sure how I'll explain it to game warden.

unnamed-23.jpg

How bout a 14.5mm?

From the article:
Mossad using a remote-controlled artificial intelligence operated sniper machine gun, The New York Times reported on Saturday.
Betcha East Coasters are quaking in their boots. AI ? Machine Gun? Gotta ramp up gun control NOW !!

These include tasks concerned with detonation and missile delivery.

The Post later reported that a publicly unknown man named "Farhi" replaced Fakhrizadeh, even as experts say he could not be fully replaced.
Minerals. Afghanistan. Destabilize the US More. Who benefits? Who has a long track record of selling missiles to Iran?
Farhi's boss:
1632069904077.png

Question, just to have one or are you wanting more than one? I have thought about setting up a few in the woods during elk season for elk hunting. That way I can cover a lot of area from the comfort of the RV. Just not sure how I'll explain it to game warden.
I'm good with that as long as the app works super slick

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top