JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
anyone order one from aimsurplus.com? kicking around idea of just ordering from there.

Everything I have ordered from AIM has been as-advertised and I've always been happy with my purchases from them. They're a Gunboards sponsor and I've yet to read of anyone receiving bad products or services from them.

I did find a '43Tula ex-sniper last June at Big 5 for $100. They had some nice laminates at that time as well. You might get lucky there.

Keith

AIM has them. Depends on what flavour you're looking for though. Do you want the carbine(M44, 38) or the ling arm(M91/30)?

Don't pay more than $90 unless it's a rare example. Or Finnish. Oh yes, Finns are like a 63.5 Mustang, rare and sexy.

Um.

I love my Mosins, but I don't LOVE my mosins.

Stop looking at me that way.

:D

I got a very good condition M44 from Joes (a little overpriced). My 91/30 is from Big 5. Both have been very good, no problems. Classicarms.us and AIMSurplus.com both carry them (and the other variants too). I just put a PU scope on my 91/30, having a lot of fun with that, so look into one of the repro snipers. You get your irons and your scope at the same time, what's not to like? :)

i have a m44 with bayonet and cleaning rood almost none asestent rust and artermarket sling i also refinished the stock so its not a collectors iton its a shooters gun im asking 200obo have ammo if you wana test fire b4 you buy