JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After all this talk about looking for ammo I wonder who else has one, I know of 2 or 3 of you.
If we get a good enough list we can buy some bulk ammo or let each other know when there are local sales.

Start with me I have an M44 ( new to me )

Well, my son bought one at a garage sale a few years back, and left it with me for safe keeping, 'cause his wife won't let him have guns in the house. It's got the year "1943" on the receiver, and appears to be a "hex" receiver. It has a synthetic stock, and a scope rail on top, but no scope. What would be a good scope? Anyone know?:confused:

Here!

I have an unmodified M44 and a 91/30 with an ATI synthetic stock. I plan cutting the 91/30's barrel down to 18" and scoping it.

Jon now you need an SKS.

got a couple and am planing on picking up a tin of ammo at the gunshow in spokane next weekend if they have decent prices. If not and maybe if so i'd be up for a bulk buy. got my first one for building a birdhouse for a lady who did not want it, dated 1893 with a double headed eagle intact on it.

my 1944 M44
100_2916.jpg
and my 1942 91/30
100_2917.jpg

i know, mainly i pick up a spam can at the portland or hillsboro gunshows, went to aloha for stripper clips for the sks and ammo cans, had a brain fart. didnt even kiss me afterwords. should have waited till the gunshow.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top