JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody got bitten by the Mosin bug. I now only have a 91/59, sold my M38.
Wish I had the money and the space. Would love to get an accurate sniper even if the scope didn't match. Seen converted 91/30's for as low as $399. But been stocking up a little ammo now. Good luck with your collection.
rhtwist

Well it used to be around $30-70 per 440rd tin of corrosive surplus stuff, but prices have soared recently, but I think it is still cheaper than pretty much any rifle round (other than .22)

Somebody got bitten by the Mosin bug. I now only have a 91/59, sold my M38.
Wish I had the money and the space. Would love to get an accurate sniper even if the scope didn't match. Seen converted 91/30's for as low as $399. But been stocking up a little ammo now. Good luck with your collection.
rhtwist

Mosin was one of the first milsurps I picked up... I have a bajillion of them at this point... getting to where the ones I want are actually expensive... :s0114:

I messed around with mine some tonight, the bayonet/spike now goes on smoothly, and i polished the striker and block bits a little....
Hopefully I'll get to go shoot it sunday :s0155:

Oh yeah I'm an owner of a few of these as well. All three flavors in great condition. M91/30, M44, M38. Got a couple of the 91's for both of my son inlaws for christmas and now my father inlaw wants one too:huh:

Here's my mosin
mosin.jpg
PIC-0224.jpg

Its a Soviet M91/30 stamped 1942 with Izhevsk markings. It has a war-time stock, which is indicated by the slot slings. I guess the Izhevsk plant was known for its rough machining (especially during WWII), so the rifle isnt exactly aesthetically pleasing. But mosins at that time were being built to kill nazis, not look pretty.

ps. i need a better camera lol

Hi:
Well here is my collection sofar.:):)

MosinN.jpg

1.Sako that's been chopped to 22"
2.M-38 My newest rifle to my collection
3.Remington chopped to 24"
4.M-27 Finnish Tikka
5.M-39 Finnish Sako
6.M-39 Finnish Vkt
7.M-39 Finnish Sako
8.91/30 Russian beater rifle found at yard sale $35.00 I love
SW Oregon
9.Not a Mosin a Polish M48 trainer in 22 rimfire 24" barrel
10.M-44 Stock project with M-27 Action that action in # 3
stock was my very first Mosin 1996 at the Cow Palace in SF
11.Remington M91

For the $$$ I think a Mosin rifle is a great way to get started in shooting sports.

Thanks
Scott Hannah

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top