Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks

Mosin Owners Show Yourselves

Reactions
After all this talk about looking for ammo I wonder who else has one, I know of 2 or 3 of you.
If we get a good enough list we can buy some bulk ammo or let each other know when there are local sales.

Start with me I have an M44 ( new to me )

Reactions
Well, my son bought one at a garage sale a few years back, and left it with me for safe keeping, 'cause his wife won't let him have guns in the house. It's got the year "1943" on the receiver, and appears to be a "hex" receiver. It has a synthetic stock, and a scope rail on top, but no scope. What would be a good scope? Anyone know?:confused:

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
Here!

I have an unmodified M44 and a 91/30 with an ATI synthetic stock. I plan cutting the 91/30's barrel down to 18" and scoping it.

Jon now you need an SKS.

Reactions
got a couple and am planing on picking up a tin of ammo at the gunshow in spokane next weekend if they have decent prices. If not and maybe if so i'd be up for a bulk buy. got my first one for building a birdhouse for a lady who did not want it, dated 1893 with a double headed eagle intact on it.

Reactions
Just got one tonight. :s0155: dog collars, funny tin, spike and all :s0112:

m91/30 1943

Not an expert, but the numbers almost match :confused:

Reactions
Yeah its decently accurate, once your eyes adjust from the fireball. I decided to scope it last year, but it really was impractical, so its back to iron sights.

Reactions
mu m-44 was also molested. and im holding on to a 91/30 for a friend.
ive been picking up ammo for them at aloha surplus once in a while

Reactions
i know, mainly i pick up a spam can at the portland or hillsboro gunshows, went to aloha for stripper clips for the sks and ammo cans, had a brain fart. didnt even kiss me afterwords. should have waited till the gunshow.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online