Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Mosin Owners Show Yourselves

Reactions
After all this talk about looking for ammo I wonder who else has one, I know of 2 or 3 of you.
If we get a good enough list we can buy some bulk ammo or let each other know when there are local sales.

Start with me I have an M44 ( new to me )

Reactions
Well, my son bought one at a garage sale a few years back, and left it with me for safe keeping, 'cause his wife won't let him have guns in the house. It's got the year "1943" on the receiver, and appears to be a "hex" receiver. It has a synthetic stock, and a scope rail on top, but no scope. What would be a good scope? Anyone know?:confused:

Joe Link

Reactions
Here!

I have an unmodified M44 and a 91/30 with an ATI synthetic stock. I plan cutting the 91/30's barrel down to 18" and scoping it.

Jon now you need an SKS.

Reactions
got a couple and am planing on picking up a tin of ammo at the gunshow in spokane next weekend if they have decent prices. If not and maybe if so i'd be up for a bulk buy. got my first one for building a birdhouse for a lady who did not want it, dated 1893 with a double headed eagle intact on it.

Reactions
Just got one tonight. :s0155: dog collars, funny tin, spike and all :s0112:

m91/30 1943

Not an expert, but the numbers almost match :confused:

Reactions
Yeah its decently accurate, once your eyes adjust from the fireball. I decided to scope it last year, but it really was impractical, so its back to iron sights.

Reactions
mu m-44 was also molested. and im holding on to a 91/30 for a friend.
ive been picking up ammo for them at aloha surplus once in a while

Reactions
i know, mainly i pick up a spam can at the portland or hillsboro gunshows, went to aloha for stripper clips for the sks and ammo cans, had a brain fart. didnt even kiss me afterwords. should have waited till the gunshow.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online