Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Mosin nagant

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by RLD90, Mar 23, 2012.

1. RLD90

RLD90 Auburn Member

Hey I have a mosin nagant that I got in a trade yesterday I don't really no anything about this rifle it looks to be in ok shape other then the fact I think it's missing a peice because the barrel bands are not tight so if anyone wants to help me out with some info i would appreciate it idk what it's worth or anything like that.

Can send pics via text

Pm me you number

Ok ima start off at 140 or trade for a .22

2. ma96782

ma96782 Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

A good source of information about your rifle can be found here............

7.62x54r.net

Aloha, Mark

PS.....sounds like you might need a stock band spring. Usuallly about $3.85 at Numrich but, they are out of stock right now. They have a front (#296970-01A) and a rear spring (#296970-02A).

3. RLD90

RLD90 Auburn Member

like i said i dont no anything about these kind of gun i got more info from an sgn member and he said iit was a prewar 91_30 its says 1942 on it has rounded not the hex so i say 100$ buys it

4. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

If you want to sell it get some pics here in the classifieds. They're a popular rifle. At 100 I might be interested myself.

Last edited: May 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.