JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is just something totally cool about taking a rifle that was used to defend Stalingrad in WWII down to the range. (Don't tell me mine wasn't used at Stalingrad. It was!) (Probably... most likely... maybe)... Best 89 bucks I ever spent (thanks Coctailer). Looks great on the wall too.

I gave each one of my sons (26 and 34yrs) a 91/30 and they wanted to know if they were genuine Nazi killers?
The 26yo lives in Texas, the heavy ball ammo does the deed on feral pigs.

EZ's 4th from right.. (<:}-

mosin2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It needs to be....with that metal butt plate and all, you know you've been shooting when you're done...

Most service rifles weigh in about 8 pounds or so, even the evil black rifle...

And if you get the trigger spring make sure you get the original, not the fake copy being sold...

(Long story over on surplus rifle forum about the fakes)....DO NOT BUY FROM http://www.buymilsurp.com/

this guy copied the design work done by someone else and is selling a cheap copy of the original...

Please buy from <broken link removed> These are the original and the real deal.

(I'm not associated with this site, just want to support the guy who did the work to make these things).

I"ve bought 4 91/30s, with the highest price being the one from big5 (with a laminated, very pretty stock) for 99 bucks plus take.
The other 3 were all 100 bucks even.
Ammo is cheap, they're fun to shoot, they're cheap, they're reliable, they're cheap, they're accurate enough to be effective, they're cheap, they're kinda cool looking.
Did I mention they're cheap?

If anyone is looking, here is some Russian light ball if it's really what is in the foto?
188 headstamp should be.. 188 Novosibirsk Low Voltage Equipment Plant JSC, 30A Stantsionnaya St., Novosibirsk 630031, Russia.

Ammunition

I purchased some very nice Yugo 8mm brass cased from them and it was what the nice lady said it was.

M44 turns doubters into beleivers. Dad and 12 y/o son at the range shot my several times. As they left they thanked and said We are getting one of those as they walked out with big smiles.
Never heard anyone say that after shooting an AK or AR

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top