JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Everett
State
Washington
For sale or trade is a 1942 Mosin Nagant M91/30. Bought it many years ago and haven't done much with it since. Everything functions as it should. Not much else to say about this other than the numbers all match, including the bayonet. Clean barrel. I have a couple boxes of ammo to throw in as well.

$300.00, OBO, Cash or trade. KIMG0085.JPG KIMG0086.JPG KIMG0090.JPG KIMG0089.JPG KIMG0088.JPG KIMG0087.JPG

Trade interests:
Pistols
AR15 uppers (pistol length or otherwise)
Some rifles, maybe a good 22LR-something-or-other

I'm in Everett, but we can work out logistics if you're interested.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have jumped into the Mosin pond, they are a ton of fun, once you get them clean and can deal with the sights lololol, and the sticky bolt, but hey its a 80 yr old Russian rifle...good luck dude it should sell fast.

I'm in Portland and would be all over it if not for the logistics. How do the Washington transfer laws work with long guns now?
Do you ever get down this way? I make the trip up to Kitsap County occasionally.

I'd make the drive, my wife and I like road trips. For bolt guns in WA, there's no change to the laws. Buy and walk out. It's the semi auto and handgun law that changed. But, you being out of state it would probably have to take place in Portland...

I just started googling it, and it sounds like you can buy a long gun in was and take it home to Oregon.... I've never done it, but shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.