JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Among other things I enjoy Mosin Nagants and have several. Anyone else?

MosinNagantKids.jpg

I've got a lot...

... a whole lot...

There's another thread with some pix...

Here's my totals, and yes I did have to pull out my book to generate this!

M91: 4, including a Sesty, NEW, and Remington
M91 Dragoon: 2
M91/30: 7, including a Restored sniper, original sniper, laminated stock
M38: 2
M44: 4, including a hex receiver, Tula
M39: 3 including one that's POULUSTUSLAITOS marked
Finn 91/30: 1
Finn M91: 1

Had three. Gave one to my father so now I'm down to two, and M44 and a 91/30 with an ATI stock. Mosin's make excellent gifts!

Shameless plug. for those of you looking for ammo for your russian war machines, a bunch of us are doing a bulk ammo buy from century, so that means free shipping. I need your order no later than 9pm on thursday night (1/28/09)

i have an M44 but i wish i had ammo. the last ammo i bought was cycled ammo and 3 bullets got stuck in the barrel i even lost a good slam rod. any body have good ideas on ammo for the mosin nagant? my ammo was hotshot ammo from romania.

Hotshot is not bad ammo at all. We picked up the last one at the December Rose city show in Portland. There were quite a few nice Mosins at the show last weekend! Still a bargain by all other standards! Ammo is going up fast though. Used to be able to get a 400 round tin for $60, now, it's averaging about $90-$110.

Mosin's are known for tight chambers and sometimes will not allow cases to be fully seated into battery or extracted due to cosmoline in the chamber. My brother's M44 would not chamber a round so we polished the chamber with a 9mm brush on an electric drill using CLP. Don't go too much though. Spin it, check it, spin it, check it.

Now, it works great and nothing gets stuck!

Good luck! Mike

I have a hex 91/30, a round 91/30, and an M44. When I get around to it I want to order a couple more hex 91/30's and a Finn of some kind. The M44 can be pretty brutal, but I love the 91/30's. Just something wonderful about that bayonet :D
9130bayo.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads