JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Designed after the original PU style this mount has a weaver base instead of integral rings as the stock PU mount does. Will bolt right up to any pre-drilled Mosins with a PU mount already on it. Or drill your receiver and be able to use your irons and optics unlike the Rock Solid, ATI, Brasstacker, or S&K that replace or block your irons. This type of mount is solid and was good enough for Russian snipers to use.

This mount has seen about 40 rounds with it on a rifle. Is in like-new condition. As you can see it is two parts; the base, which screws into your drilled and tapped receiver, and the scope mount. All loc-tite has been cleaned off. Windage screws have slight damage to the head from torquing them down proper.

Originally purchased from Smith Enterprise Mosin Nagant Military Scope Mount-Florida GunWorks - Parts for the AR15, AK47, FNFAL, HK, Mini 14, Mini 30 & MP5 at Florida Gun Works .

I'm asking $65 for the mount in a cash sale, or best offer.

Trade I'm interested in is;
Remington 597
A bolt action 12ga
An AR-7

I will, of course, pay the difference in value in cash.

676A0346.jpg

676A0347.JPG

676A0346.jpg

676A0347.JPG

Last Edited:
Designed after the original PU style this mount has a weaver base instead of integral rings as the stock PU mount does. Will bolt right up to any pre-drilled Mosins with a PU mount already on it. Or drill your receiver and be able to use your irons and optics unlike the Rock Solid, ATI, Brasstacker, or S&K that replace or block your irons. This type of mount is solid and was good enough for Russian snipers to use.

This mount has seen about 40 rounds with it on a rifle. Is in like-new condition. As you can see it is two parts; the base, which screws into your drilled and tapped receiver, and the scope mount. All loc-tite has been cleaned off. Windage screws have slight damage to the head from torquing them down proper.

Originally purchased from Smith Enterprise Mosin Nagant Military Scope Mount-Florida GunWorks - Parts for the AR15, AK47, FNFAL, HK, Mini 14, Mini 30 & MP5 at Florida Gun Works .

I'm asking $65 for the mount in a cash sale, or best offer.

Trade I'm interested in is;
Remington 597
A bolt action 12ga
An AR-7

I will, of course, pay the difference in value in cash.

View attachment 69456

View attachment 69457

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top