JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently acquired a Mosin-Nagant 91/30 with all the extras; bayonet, sling, ammo pouches, oilier and tools. Finally got the extras cleaned up (after spending a couple days getting all the cosmoline off that rifle). So, anyway... does anyone know how to use the oilier, or what the tools are for?

Kind of sad, the M\N and the Krag were were of the same time period. The Krag was a beautiful rifle, just not as good as M\N in it's main objective.The M\N in one form or another was in production for over 60 years, the Krag 10. You could do the humor thing comparing these two. Lucky we did not have to fight a war against Russia at the time. Have 3 M\N for less than 1\3rd the price of one Krag. The US from the time of the Revolutionary War did not have a SUPERIOR main battle rifle until the M1 Garand was introduced.

true dat. my favorite of all i carried was - the M14. i carried 03,M1,M14,M16A1 with M203,M16A2 with M203,trench shot gun (brig chaser) .45 M1911A1,M9, and M60 lmg during my 21 years in military.

the only thing I hated about carrying the M14 on my ship, was that damn steel butt plate, hurt like hell. otherwise it was a top notch rifle.

Interesting how, after all these years the USA gets in real wars and the M14 is pulled out of mothballs. Reality is a hard mistress