JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Mountlake Terrace
State
Washington
Given as a gift around 2011. Put around 200 rounds through it. Great condition, the wooden stain adds plenty of character. Don't find much use for it these days. Has been cleaned and maintained. Comes with strap and bayonet. I prefer Precise Shooter in Lynnwood as the FFL but will meet at a FFL of your choice in the Northern Seattle Metro area. $200.

IMG_1637.JPG IMG_1638.JPG IMG_1639.JPG IMG_1640.JPG IMG_1652.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Darn Northern Washington.

Good price.

Head south often?

Not too often. Moved out of the Portland area back in 2015. We could always ship it through the FFL.
I'll give it a while for a local dude to snatch it. If that doesn't happen, I'll consider it.

Yes, this rifle is still available! Sorry for the slow reply. Do you have an FFL in mind? I am out of Northern Seattle and I wouldn't be opposed to one in the middle or closer to you.

I can meet wherever is convenient to you. The FFL I usually go to us north of Olympia but South of Tacoma so probably a bit inconvenient for you. I'm out of the area this weekend but will be available next weekend, let me know time and place if you're free!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.