JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All SOLD

Own your piece of WWII history and buy a rifle everyone can still afford to shoot!

Still Available, nice 1943 M44, 7.62 x 54R, arsenal refinished, very nice condition. Attached bayonet, strong rifling, shoots well. $140.

M91/30, 7.62 x 54R, arsenal refinished, very nice condition, strong rifling. Includes bayonet, leather sling, oil bottle, and tools. $90. SOLD.

I also have ammuniton for these fine rifles. Bulargian 440 rounds in sealed metal can for $100.

I will also sell the rifle and the ammo in a package price of $225.

I can email you pictures if you are interested, but they look like most others that have been sold the last few years by Big 5, very nice refinish jobs. FTF only in greater Portland, area. Sell to C&R, through FFL, or to someone with valid OR concealed carry permit.

Last Edited:
If I can get pics of the 91/30, crown, receiver markings and some long shots of the stock I'd appreciate it. Looking for an unmolested MN to shoot instead of my bubba-ised one. Has the stock been changed in any way?

btt--nice 1943 M44 (with attached bayonet) and ammo still for sale! Nice new package price of $225 for rifle and 440 rounds in a sealed can.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.