JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Not in hurry to sale, but like to clean up the vault a bit... Up for sales, not for trade, couple of Mosin Nagant in great condition at collection level. Buyer to pay transfer fee. Deal in Portland area. Tigard Pawn 4 More preferred.

Please PM with best offer for details.

Upper: M44 ask $750
Middle: M38 ask $850 (laminated stock, great specimen for collection)
Down: M38 ask $750.

IMG_20211017_185128.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale these Mosin Nagant at collection level, are there any interest with best offer? These are rare can hardly be seen these days. Thanks

M38s and M44s are still available and sell locally for around $3-400, FYI. Can you post the receiver markings on each gun? Are they some special year or variant that would command a premium? Would love to know more about them and assess a deal from there!

The m44 I bought 5 years ago was already about $500 somewhere in Salem.
Cabelas once had some for sale $300-400 2-3 years ago. However, those are all M91/30 in fair condition.

You unfortunately overpaid. I've bought two M38s in the last year for under $350 each(with extras), and they're posted here on this very group with semi regularity. M44s are rarer, but even they sell on GunBroker (with inflated pricing) for well under $5-600 with regularity. Locally, they sell for under $450. You can search for previous listings on this group and see the prices. Same for GunBroker, you can check for completed listings there to get an idea on pricing.

Thanks for the pics and good luck with your Sale!

Last Edited:
Hi Lukas, Thanks for your great information. I shall still keep them for a while since I am not really in a hurry to give them away. Thanks,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.