JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a Mosin Nagant M38, in an ATI stock, and 181 rounds of 7.62x54R ammo for sale. Always has gone bang, in good condition overall, two holes tapped in top (previous owner had a scope on it). Bubba'd slightly but not gone! You can easily drop this in a wood stock and call it good, or keep it as-is and have a fireball machine! Fun for the whole family!

$200 takes it all (ammo in a nice ammo can, as well, no spam can for you today!). I need to meet in the Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater area due to my work schedule. Sorry, no trades.

AxDoyty.jpg

yND7jma.jpg

QjZvBQm.jpg

Nick,
Do you still have the m38 for sale? I'm out of Federal Way, so coming down to Olympia would be no problem. Let me know.
Reed. 253-226-8031

I have for sale a Mosin Nagant M38, in an ATI stock, and 181 rounds of 7.62x54R ammo for sale. Always has gone bang, in good condition overall, two holes tapped in top (previous owner had a scope on it). Bubba'd slightly but not gone! You can easily drop this in a wood stock and call it good, or keep it as-is and have a fireball machine! Fun for the whole family!

$200 takes it all (ammo in a nice ammo can, as well, no spam can for you today!). I need to meet in the Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater area due to my work schedule. Sorry, no trades.

AxDoyty.jpg

yND7jma.jpg

QjZvBQm.jpg