JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all,

I have for sale, or TRADE TWO rifles in EXCELLENT condition.

The first one is a BEAUTIFUL Hex Receiver, all numbers matching MOSIN-NAGANT M-44.

No rust, perfect bore, excellent bluing, and excellent wood. Comes with accessory package.

Included with this rifle will be an un-opened spam can of Bulgarian light ball ammunition. 300 rounds.

I'm asking $185.00 for this rifle and ammo alone.

Next up is a a MARLIN .22 LR bolt action rifle. It is the 81 TS model with the tubular magazine. It is also in beautiful condition. Fired very little. Excellent bluing, perfect bore, with synthetic black stock.

Included with this rifle will be at least 2 bricks of ammunition, maybe more.

I am asking $165.00 for this rifle and ammunition alone.

I would PREFER to trade both of these rifles and ammunition for a good GLOCK 17, or 21 pistol in like condition. I could possibly add a small amount of cash to even out the value.

Face to Face sale, or trades please. Since these rifles are 'registered' to me, I would ask for your signature, and ODL number on the receipt. This for my records, and yours only. We will both get receipts.

I will do the same for you if you are willing to trade your GLOCK if you wish.

I could possibly travel a bit to meet you. I am in the Southern Oregon area.

Thanks all!

I will sweeten the TRADE deal for a GLOCK.

I will throw in an EXCELLENT condition Soviet NAGANT pistol with a box of ammunition.

How's that grab yas?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.