JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
PRICE REDUCED - Now only $275 + fees

1943 Izhevsk M-38 carbine in good condition. Minor handling marks on wood. No rust or pitting on metal. Matching numbers except forced match on magazine floor plate. Semi-shiny bore with good rifling. Arsenal refinished and counter bored. Butter smooth action, nice trigger. This has been my shooter but I'm not getting in much range time these days so letting her go. These little rifles handle beautifully. Not interested in trades so don't ask. Will meet at any FFL within 25 miles of Salem.

m-38.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I would love to have one of these. I'm admittedly ignorant about them though. Can you buy ammo or is it reload? Could I put a scope on it ? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions. I probably should have started by asking if you still had this. My apologies.

I would love to have one of these. I'm admittedly ignorant about them though. Can you buy ammo or is it reload? Could I put a scope on it ? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions. I probably should have started by asking if you still had this. My apologies.
Ammo is readily available online for decent prices. Several different scope options available, with some work and research.

Nice shooter, I myself have gone down the Mosin rabbit hole, they are a ton of fun, my latest one I had to put a bit of work into it, with a trigger/shim set up and fix the front sight, and spent about 5 hours cleaning it, lolololol, but damn it shoots fine for a rifle built in 1936 by the commies.

IMG_1380.JPG

Great post. Mosin's are underrated because they are mass produced and inexpensive. They are better shooters than people think. Since you like them you should move to the upper crust and get some Finns.

Great post. Mosin's are underrated because they are mass produced and inexpensive. They are better shooters than people think. Since you like them you should move to the upper crust and get some Finns.
If I buy anymore rifles my wife will leave me lolololol, I think once we leave Seattle and move to wherever then yah for sure.

Dude - clean out your inbox, it's full. I can't PM you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.