JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a mosin nagant model 91/59 in beautiful condition. It has all matching numbers on the entire gun. The bluing is deep and dark with no wear marks. The stock is in like new condition. To the best of my knowledge, this rifle has never been refinished. According to RUSSIAN MOSIN NAGANT.com, it was made in the Izhevk plant. On top of the receiver are the hammer and sickle stamp and dated 1944. I have personally shot 1 box through it and the original owner had never shot it. The bore is clean and shiny with no pitting or rust. I'm asking for 175.00 or a trade for a good condition ruger 10-22, remington 870 short barrel. spf 10-26

Last Edited:
Hello magnum,
Do are the serial numbers stamped and do they match on the underside of the receiver tang, buttplate and magazine? There is no counterboring of the barrel?
Has the rifle been headspaced and lastly how and who is the importer stampings? Thanks for your assistance.
rhtwist

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.