JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale $350 cash.

mosin scope 03.jpg

mosin scope 01.jpg

I've only taken it out once since the scope was mounted. I took it out to the hills and paced off 100 yards. Not ideal conditions but I zerod the scope pretty well and managed a -4" group. We can arrange to take it out if you're interested.

The bore is shiny no counter bore. The stock is finished with linseed oil. I see that the arsenal re-blued over some pitting under the stock.

I cut off the old bolt handle at the base and cut off the ball. I drilled a hole in the bolt and bored a hole in the ball. I heated up a rod of stainless steel and bent it, then silver brazed it in the bolt and brazed the ball on the end. Buffed it all up and it blends together real well. I've done a few of these.

I cut off the old bolt handle at the base and cut off the ball. I drilled a hole in the bolt and bored a hole in the ball. I heated up a rod of stainless steel and bent it, then silver brazed it in the bolt and brazed the ball on the end. Buffed it all up and it blends together real well. I've done a few of these.
To bad your not a bit closer to albany id bring over a case of beer and see if you could do the same with my 91/30 bolt . Nice work :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top