JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

For sale is a Mosin Nagant M91/30 ex-sniper. Made in the Izhevsk factory in 1944.

I'm branching out my collection and therefore need to trim some Mosins. It has been a great shooter and I loved the fact that in its glory days was an actual 'sniper' rifle.

The bore is sharp, and the trigger is pretty good for a Mosin. The scope serial has been ground down, and the mount holes plugged and welded. It is in standard refurb shape.

This will make a great addition to a budding collection as well as an excellent shooter. It could even make a decent project gun - but if you do that dont tell me about it ;)

edit: This rifle is not counterbored.

Pics below. I may even be able to find the goodies it came with if the buyer wishes.

$130 OBO

Trades: (1-1 or +cash. I'm always looking for interesting stuff. If you have something for trade, ask me. I wont bite.)
Nagant Revolver
K98k
Any 1911 that works
Any WW2 battle rifle or pistol
AR mags
USP fullsize 9mm mags

If you have any specific questions or pic requests, please feel free to PM or email me. I will answer.

img0625s.jpg
img0627s.jpg
img0630sr.jpg
img0634s.jpg
img0632s.jpg
img0636s.jpg
img0638ss.jpg
img0637ss.jpg

Thanks for looking.

For those who aren't familiar with ex-snipers, almost all ex-sniper's were converted back to the standard infantry configuration with the straight bolt. Here's a good site for all your Mosin needs:
www.7.62x54r.net
This is from their FAQ:
Q. What is meant by "ex-sniper"?
A. The Soviet Union used scoped rifles to a greater extent than any other country in WWII and had thousands of them in inventory at the end of the war. Many of these had the scopes removed, the mounting holes and screws welded over, and the bent bolt replaced with a standard straight bolt. This was probably done to cut back on the expense of maintaining the optics for rifles that simply weren't needed. It is also possible that the accuracy had degraded to a level that was not acceptable for a sniper rifle, but was still acceptable for a standard infantry rifle. These rifles are known among US collectors as ex-snipers and can be found in all the various sniper configurations.

If its still around when I'm back in town I might hit you up on this. I have a Tula ex'. Does it come with the standard accessories (bayo, ammo pouch, etc)?

Keith

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top