JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Big 5 buy several years ago, great gun I have hunted with it with failure (no fault of the gun, need to have something to shoot at). I have only put 15 rounds through it.
Comes with:
Refinished stock. I did this in a red seal stain to match the original but a shade darker. No reflective coating.

200 rounds surplus ammo in 20 rnd boxes from aim surplus. I don't remember the grain.

100 rounds Wolf Gold ammo. 150 grain.

Composit stock. It did not seat straight so I took it off. Looks good, just needs some filing I think.

9 round buttstock round holder screwed into the stock. Found if I put the butt scew through it it would not slide with recoil.

Looks great, shoots great, I am just in liquidation mode on my 50 quest.

FTF only. Not going to get involved with shipping and OOS peeps.

Trying to remember how to put pics here, but can't figure it out. I can email if you want. I just spent an hour getting the pics right and now can't post them. i guess I am getting that old.

12-4-10 042.jpg

12-4-10 040.jpg

12-4-10 041.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry, best offer is price, want to sell within 2 weekish. Going to say mod 91, not complety sure of all the diffs. Pics if you are serious via email. Or give me a quickie on post add and I will for all.

You have a M91/30. Big 5 retail is usually $100 when on sale. Some firms including AIM are offering these retail for $70 right now (not counting shipping, transfer, etc).

If the ammo in the blue boxes is original, than it is most likely either Czechoslovakian 1963(silvertip) or 1986 lightball. Good stuff.

Keith

Not going to argue with that if I had a high end Barret 50 cal. But I am just trying to sell a mosin package that has more money in the ammo vs the gun. Do you want me to make a numbers of between $500 and $1.00? I can add that but seems stupid.

Ad closed, you can reopen your ad when you want to be serious about an asking price per forum rules.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.