Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mosin Nagant 7.62x54r w/extras and ammo

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by roar9roar, Dec 4, 2010.

1. roar9roar

roar9roar Estacada, OR Member

Big 5 buy several years ago, great gun I have hunted with it with failure (no fault of the gun, need to have something to shoot at). I have only put 15 rounds through it.
    Comes with:
    Refinished stock. I did this in a red seal stain to match the original but a shade darker. No reflective coating.

200 rounds surplus ammo in 20 rnd boxes from aim surplus. I don't remember the grain.

100 rounds Wolf Gold ammo. 150 grain.

Composit stock. It did not seat straight so I took it off. Looks good, just needs some filing I think.

9 round buttstock round holder screwed into the stock. Found if I put the butt scew through it it would not slide with recoil.

Looks great, shoots great, I am just in liquidation mode on my 50 quest.

FTF only. Not going to get involved with shipping and OOS peeps.

Trying to remember how to put pics here, but can't figure it out. I can email if you want. I just spent an hour getting the pics right and now can't post them. i guess I am getting that old.

12-4-10 042.jpg

12-4-10 040.jpg

12-4-10 041.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  2. UncalledForGabe

UncalledForGabe Aloha Or. Member

Price?

3. barrigadaharley

barrigadaharley hillsboro Active Member

m38..m44..m91/30??????

4. roar9roar

Sorry, best offer is price, want to sell within 2 weekish. Going to say mod 91, not complety sure of all the diffs. Pics if you are serious via email. Or give me a quickie on post add and I will for all.

5. barrigadaharley

barrigadaharley hillsboro Active Member

per forum rules....WTS ad's require a price....

6. roar9roar

Not going to argue with that if I had a high end Barret 50 cal. But I am just trying to sell a mosin package that has more money in the ammo vs the gun. Do you want me to make a numbers of between $500 and $1.00? I can add that but seems stupid.

7. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

ok let me help instead of y'all arguin email me the pics i will post them for you?

yeshoea(at)hotmail (dot)com

8. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

You have a M91/30. Big 5 retail is usually $100 when on sale. Some firms including AIM are offering these retail for $70 right now (not counting shipping, transfer, etc).

If the ammo in the blue boxes is original, than it is most likely either Czechoslovakian 1963(silvertip) or 1986 lightball. Good stuff.

Keith

9. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

So what is your price?

10. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

Polish I believe. I've got a couple cases. Then again they probably used the same packaging.

11. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Ad closed, you can reopen your ad when you want to be serious about an asking price per forum rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.