JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just think... some day the supplies of these things has to dry up. That will be a sad day! Can you have too many mosins? I think not!

That's why I have 7 of them. This is maybe one of the last times true surplus WWII rifles will be available. Remember the days when M1 Garands were $150 all day? Missed most of the past supplies of surplus rifles and wasn't going to be another one of those people saying " Remember when Mosins were $79? I wish I'd picked up a few of them then."

@WeldonHunter, lol. 7 of them!?
You must have a large or growing family.

I wasn't missing the boat on this one. I had a Polish M44 I bought 12 years ago and when AIM had their Black Friday sale I bought 2 more M44s, Russian ones, 2 M91/30 round and 2 M91/30 hex receivers. $687 out the door for all 6 including the transfer fee. I've been telling myself everytime I looked at the M44 I had I wish I'd have bought a few more of them. I paid $89 for that one. Now I'm set...for a few weeks, lol. I'll definitely be getting more of them. These things are like potato chips, you can't just do one.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top