Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R Round Receiver With Bayonet $79.95

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by WeldonHunter, Jan 3, 2012.

1. WeldonHunter

WeldonHunter Louisiana Active Member

2. foomanchu

foomanchu Milwaukie, OR Member

Just think... some day the supplies of these things has to dry up. That will be a sad day! Can you have too many mosins? I think not!

3. WeldonHunter

That's why I have 7 of them. This is maybe one of the last times true surplus WWII rifles will be available. Remember the days when M1 Garands were $150 all day? Missed most of the past supplies of surplus rifles and wasn't going to be another one of those people saying " Remember when Mosins were $79? I wish I'd picked up a few of them then."

4. Asp

Asp Oregon, the promise land. Active Member

@WeldonHunter, lol. 7 of them!?
    You must have a large or growing family.

mosinnagantarm5people.jpg

foomanchu and (deleted member) like this.
  5. WeldonHunter

I wasn't missing the boat on this one. I had a Polish M44 I bought 12 years ago and when AIM had their Black Friday sale I bought 2 more M44s, Russian ones, 2 M91/30 round and 2 M91/30 hex receivers. $687 out the door for all 6 including the transfer fee. I've been telling myself everytime I looked at the M44 I had I wish I'd have bought a few more of them. I paid $89 for that one. Now I'm set...for a few weeks, lol. I'll definitely be getting more of them. These things are like potato chips, you can't just do one.