JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok I just traded a gun for this crappy Russian rifle. I load 3 shells close the bottom of the magazine/clip deal and pull back the bolt and it won't load shells ?????? Why is that ? If I just set one behind the bolt it loads but loading it properly its like the spring won't push it up. Any ideas ???

Pic of stuck bullet

image.jpg

Looking at that picture, it appears you are using an aftermarket plastic stock. Is the fit correct? If the inside of the stock is pushing against the interruptor, it might not be allowing the next round to come up. These are pretty simple rifles, and it wouldn't surprise me if its really the crappy aftermarket stock thats the problem, not the 'crappy' Russian rifle.

Keith

Looking at that picture, it appears you are using an aftermarket plastic stock. Is the fit correct? If the inside of the stock is pushing against the interruptor, it might not be allowing the next round to come up. These are pretty simple rifles, and it wouldn't surprise me if its really the crappy aftermarket stock thats the problem, not the 'crappy' Russian rifle.

Keith

That's exactly what it is. The interrupter doesn't have the required space to get out of the way. Take a dremel to the inside if the stock where the interrupter should protrude. I had the same issue.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top