JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
View attachment 551400 View attachment 551399 I have a super nice Mosin M 44 matching numbers comes with all the goodies $300.00 transfer done in Newport no trades unless you have a fiberglass stock for a Sako A7 or a Tikka T3. It is a 1948 Izhevsk not a tula I am unable to change the header. It is not a counter bore and appears to be unissued it does have all matching numbers and does still have the bayonet so a non bubba/tactical version. It is a shooter I do not buy stuff to look at and has only had Winchester factory brass ammo fired in it cleaned after getting home . Not shown but comes with sling ammo pouch and bolt tool all in a nice plastic bag that it came with when I purchased it years ago .

Last Edited:
Cool if I can make it out to Newport tomorrow can I look at and potentially grab it from you in the afternoon? Also I would be interested in any ammo or brass you have. I can be there around 230

Sure the pawn shop here can do the paperwork I believe they charge $40 it would be on your dime I have a can of 440 for a extra $175 with the opener let me know if you want it.

Is that can corrosive? If not I can do 150 for it and full price for the gun (pending me looking at it and making sure nothing is missing/broken).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.