JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Marysville
State
Washington
Zip Code
OK so I have just too much and can thin. Note this is cross posted So sorry if you PM or reply and I don't have it anymore;.

Asking my cost for everything. No price gouging in this time of little ammo available and crazy Ammo Prices

A. Czech Surplus Training Ammo.
46gr but loaded to the same specs as the 146gr Light Ball. Trajectory and aiming is the same just a lot less recoil. Fun to shoot as well! This stuff is great for introducing kids and wives to rifle shooting. The light recoil makes it fun to shoot and prevents developing flinches. (NOTE for those down South, This is the Czech Training ammo listed on SGammo. They are getting down to the last several cases. Once its gone its gone for good.)
These may have corrosive primers. I always treat my Mosin as if it is just in case. Ammo is in like new shape.
Boxes of 12, $5 each, Have a couple cases of this stuff. Got some to share before it's gone, and fun to shoot

B. Spam can, Russian, 440 rounds, comes with crate if you want both. Probably have an extra opener if you need one. (BTW these are now going for $199 before shipping and tax!)
$175 each. 2 available SPF

C. S&B 180gr SP (Hunting Ammo), Brass cased, Boxer Primed so reloadable. These should have modern primers so non-corrosive.
Boxes of 20, $15 each, 6 or 7 boxes available These are Sold

D. Yugoslavian Surplus Heavy Ball, 182gr FMJ, Bi-metal projectile, likely corrosive primers, Berdan primed. I got this from another NWF member. He was selling by the case. I'll do by the box if you want to try. There is plenty of this available.
Boxes of 15, $10 each

E. Wolf Heavy 200gr FMJ, non-reloadable. Non-corrosive, Bi-metal projectile and brass. Berdan primed
Boxes of 20, 2 or 3 boxes available, $10 each (The rest I had is sold...)

F. PPU (Prvi Partisan) 150gr SP-BT (Hunting Ammo), Brass cased, reloadable, non-corrosive. Bought mainly to have for reloading. Highly unlikely to hunt with so putting some of it up if someone would like to try reloading or hunting with their Mosin.
Boxes of 20, 8 or so boxes available, $16 a box.

TRADES: Open to most anything,
Emergency prep food and supplies,
Gold or Silver bars and rounds, (Will take in trade at Spot plus based on dealer pricing from SDbullion, Bullion Exchanges, or Providence.)
Other ammo in 22lr, 380, 9mm, 40, 357 sig, 38 spl, 357 mag, 30-06, 32 spl, 45, etc... Looking for a Sig 365 SAS as possible trade. Can make up cash on my side as needed.

Can ship but it's expensive and on your dime. Pickup in Marysville, Lake Stevens or Everett.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: