JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am looking to move this as a package and have priced it to support that idea. If there is no interest I will break things up, price them as individual items in a weeks time. Please save your requests to purchase individual items.

I am not a collector and I don't pretend to understand all the nuances of Mosin makes and models. I don't have any measuring tools for gauging chamber or throat erosion. I will tell you have just over 100 round through each and was diligent about cleaning them with windex while still warm at the range and then again with Hoppes when I got home.

Both were purchased at GI Joes back in the day and have CAI stamps on the action.

Mosin Nagant 91:

• Matching serial numbers for bolt, barrel and magazine latch.
  • Bayonet number does not match and needs the slightest bit of fitting to lock securely
  • AIM 3x9 LER scope with mount to fit in rear sight aperture.
  • Came with ammo pack, oil can, sling and assorted take down tools. kit still in original packaging.
  • Recoil pad
Mosin Nagant 38:

• Matching serial numbers for bolt, barrel and magazine latch.
  • Came with ammo pack, oil can, sling and assorted take down tools. kit still in original packaging.
240 rounds of ammo. Still in paper packing from the sardine can.

Asking $800

Will consider trade for Sig 365 xl with red dot. mosin.jpg Mosin1.jpg mosin3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service