JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks, fellow in Aloha might have one too. Just need the sight part, have the leaf spring and the slide.

Also taking suggestions from anyone who might have a scout scope arrangement on theirs. My eyes aren't what they used to be...

Thanks, fellow in Aloha might have one too. Just need the sight part, have the leaf spring and the slide.

Also taking suggestions from anyone who might have a scout scope arrangement on theirs. My eyes aren't what they used to be...

don't get the one of the cheap ones out. there is a spendy one forgot the name do a google seach but its a US made one its better than the chinesse ones but will cost as much as your rifle.
but if you use a cheap one that keeps loosing zero what's the point.

what i did is i have a left over leupold mount off a browning bar 30.06
it fit the sight channel quite well so i welded on the sight base since its on the sight base very little heat transferred to the barrel. ( i don't see any collectors value in a $100 rifle) its solid as the steel its made of and I can blame the mount or leupold rings if i can't hit a target with it.

Scout Mount Ordering Information and Current Availibility - Darrell's Scout Mount Forum - Hunting - ParallaxBill's Curio & Relic and Military Surplus Firearms Forums - Message Board

This guy seems to have a decent mount, but I'm concerned about having the long eye relief. Most pistol scopes I see have parallax issues beyond 50 yards, and the lone Leupy LER scope is rather low powered. Haven't found the proper blend yet. Lots of cheap NcStar scopes for LER, a Leatherwood, etc. Burris has a decent pistol scope but the magnification is low (but it does have a parallax adjustment).

Yep thats the one.

if you are worried about parallax issues you could just drill and tap it for scope mounts that will allow you to use a regular scope they sell kits and they work quite well

you can also have the The Boltman bend the bolt professionally for outstanding results

it all boils down to how much to want to sink into a $100 rifle but the end results are usually quite worth it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.