JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked this up a few days ago and almost instantly had buyers remorse. I really don't need another mosin and would like to use the money for something else. This is a beater mosin begging to be up graded. Pics by request, I can text or email them.

$100 cash ftf Gresham Fred Meyer, Oregon residents only and legally allowed to own firearms.

Trade plus or minus cash either way welcome. For the right deal, I am willing to meet with in a reasonable distance.

Last Edited:
I picked this up a few days ago and almost instantly had buyers remorse. I really don't need another mosin and would like to use the money for something else. This is a beater mosin begging to be up graded. Pics by request, I can text or email them.

$120 cash ftf Gresham Fred Meyer, Oregon residents only and legally allowed to own firearms.

Trade plus or minus cash either way welcome. For the right deal, I am willing to meet with in a reasonable distance.
Can meet u still got it ? id like a pic or two if thats cool

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.