JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am moving soon and want to travel light

I have a mosin Nagant (althou my russian friend tills me it is named incorrectly and should be called "mosin" only ) . its in a good condition, I think I only shot it once, maybe twice. I put a scope and a butt pad on it but I have all the parts to put it back to original configuration. the year stamp is 1938 and the import itching says 91/30 its possible that it says 91/38 not sure. comes with the original bayonet and three ammo pouches.
I am including about 130rnd of surplus ammo and 18rnd Winchester 180grain ammo.

asking $110
I am in Portland, but I will be driving south around the 23rd as far as K-falls.

now the $110 dose not include the following part and here is why. I have a half of can of surplus ammo, some how moisture got in there and the ammo is showing signs of corrosion. This half can of ammo you can have for free, but since I cannot grantee the condition of the ammo, I am not considering it as a part of the deal. they are free take them or not

let me know if you have questions

Last Edited:
I may make you an offer today.

Questions:
  1. What scope does the rifle have? I am assuming it is a pistol type scope good for high recoil? Correct? What kind of scope rail is installed? Very important to me.
  2. Is this the longer or shorter barrel version of the Mosin?
  3. Is this the hexagonal or round chamber version?
  4. Matching serials?
  5. Did you shoot it?
  6. Did you buy it from a distributor, or from another private person?
Please let me know that info. Hopefully we can do business.

Oscar

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top