JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Back in the day, when a fellow was released from the Pen, and he did his TIME, and WANTED to go Right Living, It was a while before he got his rights back, proove you can live up to being a Citizen, not a Crook.

Now, they got this New Age mumbo jumbo that is about "feeling good" about your self, good self esteem, and such, why are these men not doing the Correct Way, to get back their ~life in correct order~ ?

Because they want it both ways... And there is Only ONE Right Way... And that takes time, & determination to Proove one has Changed, not an easy life, Nor Should it Be.

I know a family, their son says "I Changed" since his LAST Release... And they got him a business built up for him... But not in the Bright of DAY... It was a bit shady... And Does That TEACH correct methods?

Oh and don't be calling him a fellon, cause the do goodies changed their Post Pen Title... Like sanitary Engineer, (and I have worked as a Custodian) they are still Janitors... (Look up the Difference in terms) I was a Proud Custodian, In CUSTODY of the keys, a Steward of the Land... Never was I a Janitor.

I know all about Ad Homin attacks, I got them from learned folks, who were better than "thou" but their droppings smelled just like the droppings of a Bull, and then became fertilizer for the roses, don't you know.

I have no idea what you said...

Oddly, I wrote in generalized American English usage... You replied in American ... I understood you just fine, 5X5 radio code, no problems for me.... Why you NO Understand me English, Say Whatt?

If he hasn't finished his sentence, don't let him out.

Why do you think I CAN KEEP him in? I was not the liberal who let him out.... And on early "good time, 'Charlie', to boot...." Then he sleeps in this half way house... Full of ~Waz Fellons~ but got released early.... BUT DON't call them Fellons, Shirley.... They is Post Pen Good Ol' Boys, don' cha know....

If he has finished his sentence, give him his rights.

IF a person gets DUI and serves his time, did he still drive drunk once? You know, its an analogy like if the TREE falls in the Forest, but no one was THERE, did it Make A Sound??? He gets His Licence Back, Good Insurance Rates, and all is Well?

Then, IF He gets another DUI, did the First ONE Cause the SECOND One????

And then, (boy, this is Shirley fun) IF he does his time for the Second one, should he just get on with his life, with good insurance rates and All The toppings on his Ice Cream Cone????

AND Finally, when he DUI's the third time, do the First TWO mean he has a Problem Drinking, or just give him One MORE, One MORE, One MORE chance... And still good insurance rates, and icing With his Cake, and Toppings On His ICE CREAM CONE, plus a Clown for his Birthday?

If you don't, they're not rights.

"What we got here, is a failure to communicate".... I just Loved that Movie, didn't YOU?

Some things are RIGHTS, some things are Privleges.... OUR SECOND Amendment, is based upon a concept: Men Living to a GODLY STANDARD. Yes! Really! Them 27 words talk for The People, and yes thems that are in Penetentaries, Are People, but...

And this is a big THOUGHT HERE, Pay Close Attention. When a person Violates Society, serves his time, gets out, he is Hopefully In A STATE of MIND where he WANTS to be a citizen again, Law Abiding and such...

Will your boat float in that water?

Because this STORY, about a Number of Bad Guys who served TIMES, plural, for individual Prison Terms, were out with some Other Persons, SHOOTING Not Within a LAWFULL MANNER, and from that killed a Citizen.

Who was Innocent of Wrong doing, is no longer breathing.

No toppings on her Ice Cream Cone, No Icing on her Cake.

Gets no chance to play cowboys and indians, Monopoly, hug any future children, cause she is NLB.

And you want to give that there UpStanding PERSON, One Each, served His Time, so give him his TOYS Back, with his cake, With Icing??? Not my thought process, At All....

I was born on a Sunday... But Not Last Sunday.

Death,caused by reckless endangerment, is the crime he will be charged with...

BUT....

I Can HEAR it now...

"I am not guilty yer honor" ..........

"he is innocent you see, because he was brain washed, to NOT be responsable, for ~any~ of his actions ever, by liberals, who let him OUT EARLY, by gum golly, gee whizz, don' cha Know???

And all that, in mostly Plain American English, written by me...

philip

In the boondocks, where I see several fellers daily ride their bycycles, to pick up their AlkEEhol, cause they iz legal, they don't Drive without having a License, cause they DUI'd them away for years to come !!!!

Heh.

You know, we should pass some sort of new law making it illegal for felons to have guns. That way stuff like this could never happen again.....

Terrible tragedy for the family. What do you do when you start hearing bullets fly overhead? I would think getting behind the house until police showed up would be the most prudent course of action.

Oddly, I wrote in generalized American English usage... You replied in American ... I understood you just fine, 5X5 radio code, no problems for me.... Why you NO Understand me English, Say Whatt?

Why do you think I CAN KEEP him in? I was not the liberal who let him out.... And on early "good time, 'Charlie', to boot...." Then he sleeps in this half way house... Full of ~Waz Fellons~ but got released early.... BUT DON't call them Fellons, Shirley.... They is Post Pen Good Ol' Boys, don' cha know....

IF a person gets DUI and serves his time, did he still drive drunk once? You know, its an analogy like if the TREE falls in the Forest, but no one was THERE, did it Make A Sound??? He gets His Licence Back, Good Insurance Rates, and all is Well?

Then, IF He gets another DUI, did the First ONE Cause the SECOND One????

And then, (boy, this is Shirley fun) IF he does his time for the Second one, should he just get on with his life, with good insurance rates and All The toppings on his Ice Cream Cone????

AND Finally, when he DUI's the third time, do the First TWO mean he has a Problem Drinking, or just give him One MORE, One MORE, One MORE chance... And still good insurance rates, and icing With his Cake, and Toppings On His ICE CREAM CONE, plus a Clown for his Birthday?

"What we got here, is a failure to communicate".... I just Loved that Movie, didn't YOU?

Some things are RIGHTS, some things are Privleges.... OUR SECOND Amendment, is based upon a concept: Men Living to a GODLY STANDARD. Yes! Really! Them 27 words talk for The People, and yes thems that are in Penetentaries, Are People, but...

And this is a big THOUGHT HERE, Pay Close Attention. When a person Violates Society, serves his time, gets out, he is Hopefully In A STATE of MIND where he WANTS to be a citizen again, Law Abiding and such...

Will your boat float in that water?

Because this STORY, about a Number of Bad Guys who served TIMES, plural, for individual Prison Terms, were out with some Other Persons, SHOOTING Not Within a LAWFULL MANNER, and from that killed a Citizen.

Who was Innocent of Wrong doing, is no longer breathing.

No toppings on her Ice Cream Cone, No Icing on her Cake.

Gets no chance to play cowboys and indians, Monopoly, hug any future children, cause she is NLB.

And you want to give that there UpStanding PERSON, One Each, served His Time, so give him his TOYS Back, with his cake, With Icing??? Not my thought process, At All....

I was born on a Sunday... But Not Last Sunday.

Death,caused by reckless endangerment, is the crime he will be charged with...

BUT....

I Can HEAR it now...

"I am not guilty yer honor" ..........

"he is innocent you see, because he was brain washed, to NOT be responsable, for ~any~ of his actions ever, by liberals, who let him OUT EARLY, by gum golly, gee whizz, don' cha Know???

And all that, in mostly Plain American English, written by me...

philip

In the boondocks, where I see several fellers daily ride their bycycles, to pick up their AlkEEhol, cause they iz legal, they don't Drive without having a License, cause they DUI'd them away for years to come !!!!

Heh.

If a person pays their debt then they're paid in full. Take your credit card for example; if you pay what they claim you owe in full, but then every month they come back and say well you must still pay us this much every month simply because we don't like you & we get off on making you miserable. I couldn't care any less about what makes that credit card company even more happy after i've paid my debt. I'm not ok with any society (government) getting an extra one over on any individual, it is the individual that needs protection from society (government). Even the smallest government can do far more damage than the biggest individual.

Chariot13, I am in agreement, with your credit card analogy... What I am suggesting, in my first post up there, is the felon in question thought paying some of his credit card off with an IOU, & three books of Green Stamps equaled paid in full... I disagree, the borrowed sum was in cash, not Green Stamps... The value of the cold hatd cash is not equal to an IOU. :^)

In the articles about the FELONS shooting, it was obvious to me, that they had not really paid society back... And that is just one of the reasons that "Birds of a Feather" should, in this case remain apart....

Had One Ex-Felon gone to a real range, the VICTEM would still be ALIVE, had TWO Ex-Felons thought "go shooting"??? At a range would be safe... Said 23 year old Female would be alive... But the group of Four/Five whatever got dumbed down to a real stupid level... And a DEATH OCCURED.

Thems without guns in their lives, will read the article, and just read "Guns Equal Death" and think all people with GUNS kill Innocent People.

You & I know that is NOT what happened.

FYI, I have a shirt tail relative. Busted in 1967 for a "joint", in CALIF... He NOW owns his own Security Company, has a "license to carry" and daily packs a Glock 22... But First he re-entered Society, proper like... Quit the drug world. married, had children..

IOW, Productive member of society... Hired the legal eagle to write the request to expunge his ~youthful error~ and the Government saw a law abiding Citizen in his quest for his rights to be re-instated...

The Propper way to go about things... After his time in the Pen. Time Served. SOCIETY Paid in FULL. Rights returned...

philip

In the Boondocks, attitude speaks louder than Words...

Manslaughter charges would be warranted....

this is one of the reasons I frankly think forests should be closed to shooting entirely. there are far too many yahoos who go into the woods to shoot and drink beer because they're tired of getting kicked out of reputable ranges for numerous safety violations. and of course they leave their targets nailed to trees and all their brass and garbage laying around...

I think the whole lot of them should go to prison. the killer who's bullet matches for manslaughter, the rest for felon in possession and delivery to ineligible person.

Jack wagots like this give gun owners a bad name

Yup.

Now if folks wrote the way they were taught to write, and understood what a right is, we'd be golden.

Corpus delicti is evident, yet you make this thread about the offender's rights, when in fact, he lost them by societies laws... And you get serious about jesting, to prove your better, bah ...

You remind me about casting pearls before swine...

philip,
In the boondocks: "Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum, et tertia non datur"

Salted Weapon,

Again, this thread was about the Moronic Misuse of our favorite item, the Gun.

In that misuse, an innocent was murdered.

Societal laws have advocated justice be done, for Milenium Time. It is not a modern thought.

When a person misuses the Freedom, society removes that right to Freedom. Often it was eye for eye, and some in this thread have so stated that, "if it was my daughter..." Concept of justice remove the Right to Breathe from that guilty one who misused the Gun.

It was not the Guns Fault in misuse, it was the person.

That person, who had Already VIOLATED SOCIETY, multiple times, hence the Term FELON.

Felon: seldom is it given to, first time Offenders. Seldom for non conforming to say Speeding Violations of law, but with held for extreme aberrant behavior.

Jesting: "He" does not play well with "others".

A well founded society accepts ecentricity, but provides this suggestion: "your Rights END, at the start of my Nose". Correct? Aberrant behavior is not acceptable, killing is beyond aberrant behavior, and should be Stopped, for societies continuation.

Hence, removal of rights.

philip
In the Boondocks on HWY 36.
Taught to play nice with others, but not to allow abuse to happen by aberrant people.

You can't lose a right. Which means that there are actually very, very few rights.

In the U.S., the government regulates all but one of them. It amuses me that the same people who blather on about the "right" to bear arms are the ones who scream the loudest when something goes bump in the night.

The right to bear arms, and larger than that, the right to self defense is either a right or it isn't. You don't get it both ways.

What I fail to understand is how 'The right to self defense' became associated with (or amalgamated with) legal gun ownership. They are separate issues. Felons do not lose their right to self defense. They lose their legal ability to possess firearms. They are still free to defend themselves by other means. A person DUIIs his/her license away. They have not lost their right to move about freely - they just cannot legally use a vehicle to do so.

Salted Weapon,

Thank you for the humor.

Question, do you have the God Given Right, to walk down town, and SHOOT every other person who is Ugly?

Why are some "rights" people so narrow minded that they confuse Self Defense with the removal of a particular style of defense object, due to their misuse of it?

In 1985, I was in an accident, on Hwy 101. The perpetrator had FIVE Dui's on his record. He was driving a Stolen Vehicle. He was driving at Fellony Speeds, in excess of 95 MPH. He spun my 9 Passenger Chevy Station Wagon 180 degrees by hitting my Left Front Fender. His Blood Alcohol Level was 4.+ !!!!

Should he have the ~ability~ to have a drivers license again ???

When, in the course of History, we removed a King, for violating Basic Human RIGHTS, we had to go to WAR to keep those rights, but... He was still a King... And still a bad guy....

Not to mention all the SocioPaths who have spent time using our favorite Topic, GUNS, killing people with them.

He some how gets out of the Penitentary, you WANT him then to havea Gun?

Say it isn't so....

philip
In the boondocks of HWY 36

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show